Stan Klock’s BAKED STUFFED SHRIMP
- 2/3 cup finely crushed crackers
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. paprika mix sweet and hot
- 1 Tbsp. dry vermouth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 stick butter melted
- 9 large shrimp
- Butterfly the 9 very large shrimp, leaving the shell and tail intact.
- Fill each shrimp with some of the stuffing and put the shrimp in a buttered shallow baking dish. Bake in a hot oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.
- Serves 3.