FRENCH STRAWBERRY PIE
- 2 3- ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 9- inch baked pie shell1 quart fresh strawberries*
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Blend cream cheese with cream.
- Spread on bottom of cooled shell.
- Clean and hull berries.
- Place 1/2 whole in cheese.
- Put remaining 1/2 in blender.
- In saucepan, cook with sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir slowly for about 10 minutes after juice has boiled.
- pour over berries in shell.
- Chill and serve topped with whipped cream.