Impossible Bacon Quiche
- 12 slices bacon crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup shredded natural Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Grease 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate, 10-by-1½ inches.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in the plate. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings These recipes have been kitchen tested. You can find this and related recipes by tapping here on the Home Cookin’ index. back Back Home Copyright © 1999-2005 S.H. Klock/ The Recipe Reader / at Home Cookin’.